Dear God,
I see people doing things in your name that aren't worthy of your name. That's not to say that I ever do anything of recognition, but God, these people are awful witnesses, and discouraging human beings. Please let me see them as people that you still love, despite their wickedness and blindness to your infinite love and grace. You love them unconditionally, and please teach me to do the same.
Thank you Lord for recovering my health. I pray that you help me get back on track with school, but I thank you for the lessons you continue to teach me outside of the classroom. You are the ultimate teacher.
Missions conference is next week. I'll see my parents for the first time in almost two years, and I'm terrified. I don't even want to expand on those feelings, but Lord, you know what I need. Strength, grace, you.
Thank you for watching out for me. For the lessons, the safety, the laughter, and each breath you allow me to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment